Friday 9 November 2007

Wednesday 7th November - KICKING THAI STYLE.

This day had potential to be the last day of relaxation before the Ozbus appears, a good lay in, a leisurly breakfast, a Thai massage, an excellant hot sandwich in 'The Secret Garden' and then I went and ruined it, myself and another Ozbuser come across a kick-boxing gym. Now my Ozbuser friend; we'll call him 'Shef' (1.) He is a chef, (2.) He comes from Sheffield, (so no I didn't spell it wrong) thinks he's a bit of a kick-boxer and had been wanting to train while in Thailand (when in Rome and all that) so he signs up for a training session, what he lacked in quality though he made up for in enthusiasm. After half an hour of what the Thais' called warming up he was exhausted and retching thinking he was going to be sick, and he had paid for this pleasure, but he kept going and a couple of hours later he was finished. He'd asked me to stay and take photos which I didn't mind doing and after I'd taken nearly 100 photos for him it was back to the hotel where the Ozbus and some Ozbusers were due.

No comments: