Friday 9 November 2007

Thursday 8th November - BACK ON THE BUS.

Excuse me for missing entries while I've been off the bus, this is because there have been better things to do, boredom hasn't set in once and generally I only write things in my notebook when there is nothing else to do, however today I'm back on the bus, another early start 6:45am, it's now 11:40.
Don't get me wrong though, things seem to of improved (maybe someone thought so many people leaving the bus was a big enough hint that things might of needed to change) we have already had two stops, the new bus that I believe is Ozbus 1k is very comfortable, the roads are smoother (I havn't cracked my head on this one yet) and there are only 12 paying customers leaving plenty of space on our 43 seater coach (after the alternative route back through India more people have decided enough is enough and either stay in Bangkok or make their own plans to get to Koh Samui) and we are still waiting on the return of the Tibet crew.
Today though we not only get regular 2 hour breaks, we are actually asked to give some input on the itinerary. Do we want to stop at the scheduled hotel stop in some place called Chumphon? or as we have made good time with our good bus on good roads, do we want to crack on and get to our tropical island paradise of Koh Samui a day early. Needless to say we crack on. Can things on Ozbus of changed for the better?

No comments: