Tuesday 30 October 2007

Wednesday 31st October. DIVIDED - WE STILL STAND TOGETHER.

Today is the day we were due to leave Nepal and head of on our alternative itinerary back into India. However for various reasons not everyone has gone. Our initial group of 6 has grown, we are now 16 and we are staying in Kathmandu and meeting the bus again in Bangkok, 8 of us are venturing into Tibet, 3 of us are going to Koh Samui and 1 we havn't got a clue what she is doing (sometimes I wonder if she knows what she is doing).
So from our initial band of 41 (including driver and tour manager) there are 28 that did not make it onto the bus at 3:30 this morning.
Today I spent doing useful things, moving from one hotel to another, got my hair cut, had a shave, did a bit of shopping, had chocolate cake and apple pie, I had my watched repaired (Helpful hint: If you have a waterproof watch make sure that the winder is fully in before you go swimming) and I am having my camera fixed after dropping it and breaking the battery cover in India.
However few of us there are in any of the splinter groups we are stil Ozbus 1. We may be apart at the moment but come Sydney we will be back together to complete this unforgettable adventure.

No comments: