Monday 29 October 2007

Sunday 28th October. ROUGH AND SMOOTH.



Breakfast eaten, bus loaded and we're away by 6:30am. We have been told today will be a long day but we havn't been told how long. I'm not going to write that much about today at the moment as I feel totally hacked off (I'm sorry for using the word 'hacked' but it's either that or a swear word).
Some twenty hours later we arrive at our latest hotel, 10 flights of stairs with my backpack and 2 minutes later, I'm in bed asleep.

I'm writing this tomorrow now and I'm in a better frame of mind, not brilliant but better so a brief description of yesterdays (i.e. today) events. Toilet breaks at the side of the roads for men and and women including No1's and No2's for both sexes, not stopping for dinner except 15 mins to buy bananas and water. Excluding the hours break at 10:00pm and the border crossing we had spent 16 hours on the bus with little more than half an hour as breaks. My apologies go to the people who run the restaurant we stopped at, I still cant get the hang of your squatting toilets.

THIS DAY SUCKED

Something I forgot, we have two new buses, 1g and 1h and they are worse than the ones that we have just left in India. They bounce like crazy over every single bump and there are thousands and thousands and thousands from the border with India, the only consolation is that the roof is a little higher so you dont bang your head as much. It is impossible to sleep and it is stuffy. I dont know if I mentioned this but TODAY SUCKED.

No comments: